Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekly Deal Roundup

The best deals for your week, from the blogosphere and beyond . . .

Money Saving Mom shares how to print a coupon for $2.00 off A-1 steak sauce. This coupon is gold to me; we go through a lot of A-1. Not only does my husband love it, but it is my 2 year old's condiment of choice! Go figure.

Jenny at Southern Savers links to two ways to get Home Depot coupons. (Look at the comments to get the correct links.) Ever since we bought our house a year ago, Home Depot has been a big money sink for us. It's amazing how much stuff you can find to buy for your house there! Since we're gardening this year, the gardening club coupons should come in very handy too.

Angie at Baby Cheapskate reports on a 30% off everything sale at Gymboree. My July issue of Family Fun had a 20% off your total order coupon, which I'm sure could be combined with the sale, for great total savings. Also, there is a $10 off a $30 order deal at Crazy 8, Gymboree's lower-cost affiliate.

If you're in the market for clothing (or housewares), JC Penny sent me a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $10 or more! You can get this online with code GR8DAD. Use it to get a great discount on something you needed to buy anyway or to get something for close to $10 almost free!

Last week I got a catalog of scrapbooking supplies from Oriental Trading Company. I didn't realize that they carried scrapbooking stuff, but the catalog was huge. I was fairly impressed with their prices compared to a place like Michaels, so if you're a scrapbooker, they might be worth checking out. My catalog also had a free shipping offer for orders of $39 or more through June 18 with code QE1065729.

Finally, there's a free Redbox code for tonight. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!