Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another Harris Teeter Run

I was so excited by my CVS run last night, that I decided to make another quick stop at Harris Teeter Super Doubles too! And boy was I glad I did. Not only did they have the Blue Bunny Sundae cones that they had been out of on Saturday, but I found a couple of free deals that I hadn't known about over the weekend.

In all, I spent about $11 for all of this. Without the OxiClean, which I mostly bought because I needed it, the total was just $4, including tax!!!


The two additional free deals that I discovered were the Dawn Pure Essentials and Dawn Direct Foam and the Danimals yogurt. The Dawns were $2.99 regular price, and I had $1.50 coupons from the P&G Home Made Simple coupon booklet. (This tip was thanks to Stephanie!) The Danimals deal I discovered myself; they were on sale for $2.00, and I had three $1.00 coupons. I love free yogurt!

I came home in such a good mood after my bargains last night. :-)

Super Double Coupons at Harris Teeter runs through today. You can see my first trip here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz,
    You did a great HT run last night too!
    They were all out of the Blue Bunny ice cream cones at my store, so I got a rain check (and am hoping that the Super Double Coupons event will continue to be a monthly event this summer!).
    You got some great deals!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!