Saturday, July 25, 2009

Harris Teeter Super Double Coupons!

Before I left for vacation Harris Teeter had its first Super Double Coupons, but I was only able to make one very quick trip before we left. So I was excited to really take advantage of this promotion this time around.

In total, I spent $11.97 for all of this:


According to my receipt, I saved $14.35 with my VIC card and $51.41 in coupons!

Because of the All You Challenge, I was watching my food purchases carefully, so I didn't necessarily stock up on everything I could have. What I did do was take advantage of a lot of the free or very cheap deals, plus stocked up on Ziploc bags, which were a great deal with the doubled $1.50/2 coupons that I had.

Here are all my FREE items:

Hefty Fresh Extend Bags
Success Rice
Hormel Compleats
Frosted Mini Wheats
Reach Dental Floss
Kashi Waffles
I used the lists at Frugal in Virginia and The Deal Scoop to find the best deals.


It seems like a long time since I've shared my weekly and monthly budget totals! Here's how I'm doing this month:
This week's shopping:
Giant - $29.61
Wegmans - $28.68
Harris Teeter - $11.95
Total: $70.24

July Shopping to date:
CVS - $.92
Giant - $29.61
Wegmans - $28.68
Sav Mor - $8.17
Ingles - $5.29
Rite Aid - $19.66 & $20
Wegmans - $35.84
Harris Teeter - $11.95
Total: $160.12

All You Challenge (food only):
Week 1 Shopping - $18.85
Week 2 Shopping to date - $62.92

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!