Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Great CVS Trip

Last night I ran quickly out to CVS with my older daughter to try not to miss out on all the free school supplies on the three-day sale (through today). I was happy to find that although my CVS was out of a few of the items, I was still able to take advantage of most of the deals.

Here's what I got:


2 packs printer paper - $10.00

2 packs pens - $1.98

2 composition books - $1.98

2 mini staplers - $1.98

2 index card cases - $1.98

1 Colgate Total toothpaste - $2.88

2 Neutrogena eye makeup remover - $5.99 (BOGO)

Total: $26.79

- $1.00 toothpaste coupon

- $2.00 Neutrogena coupon

- $3.00 Neutrogena coupon

- $15.00 ECBs

= $6.86 (with tax) out of pocket

And received $15.00 back in ECBs

I considered this to be an great CVS run. For the price of one pack of printer paper, I got two packs of the paper, a ton of school supplies, a tube of toothpaste, and two bottles of makeup remover!

The deals that I got on this trip are only good through today, so hurry in and get them if you're planning a CVS trip this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!