Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekly Deal Roundup

The very best deals for your week, from the blogosphere and beyond . . .

Grocery deals:

Harris Teeter Super Double Coupons is still going on through tomorrow! Check out what I got on Saturday here.

There are some good printable coupons out there right now on coupons.com, such as:

- $5 off a $25 order at Rite Aid
- $1.00 off Hefty Fresh Extend bags (made these free at Harris Teeter Super Doubles)
- $1.00/1 package of new Kellogg's Cinnabon bars (apparently these are very cheap at Target with this coupon)
- $1.00/2 Bic stationery products (great with all the back to school sales!)
- $1.00/1 box of Special K

You can print these from the pink coupon widget on my sidebar (just hit "see all coupons). You should be able to print two of each per computer.

Other deals:

Free Mocha Mondays at McDonald's have been going on the whole month, but I still haven't made it out on a Monday to get one. I do like their iced coffee, though, so if you're out and about stop for a free mocha.

Fellow Catholics will want to check out this big sale at Ignatius Press. Catholic books, movies, and CD's are up to 80% off! (Thanks, Faith and Family Live)

I was browsing through the toys at Target on Saturday (both my girls' birthdays are coming up), and I saw a lot of toys on clearance. Outdoor and summer toys were marked 30%, and I saw other nice toys up to 50% off. I am really tempted to go back and get some of their nice wooden play food that was half price.

My almost 3 year old daughter LOVES Veggie Tales, especially the CD's, and with her birthday is coming up, I just may take advantage of this $1.99 Veggie Tales CD. Today only!

As I mentioned last week, school supply deals are EVERYWHERE! The most efficient way to check them out might be going to Alyssa's Back to School Bargain Bonanza. I got some $.88 construction paper and $.20 boxes of 24 crayons at Target on Saturday. I thought the crayons would be fun in favor bags for my daughter's birthday party. That's a nice favor for a bargain price!

See any other standout deals this week? Please share in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!