Monday, July 6, 2009

CVS Deals 07/05-07/11

It looks like a good week for CVS. I love when they have free deals for really useful items that you always need, like tape and dish soap.

Since I'm staying with my parents this week, I plan to take my mom CVS'ing with me. Maybe I'll even get her signed up for her own Extra Care card!

Here are my top picks of the deals; Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living has the complete list here.

Sunday/Monday Only

Caliber or CVS Transparent or Invisible Tape $1.49 (get $1.49 ECBs) Limit 3
= FREE after ECBs

All Week

Caliber or CVS Pencils #2, 10 pack or Double Blade Pencil Sharpener $.99 (get $.99 ECBs) Limit 3
= FREE after ECBs

CVS Brand Pantiliners 22 ct $.89 (get $.89 ECBs) Limit 1
= FREE after ECBs

Dawn Dish Liquid $2/2 (get $1 ECB wyb 2) Limit 1
$.25 P&G 6/7 $.25 P&G 7/5
$.50 Home Made Simple Mailer
= FREE - $.25 each after ECBs

Febreze Products: Febreze Candle, Febreze Noticeables Kit ($6.50); Febreze Air Effects ($3); Febreze Fabric Refresher ($5) (get $5 ECBs wyb $10) Limit 5
$1 Candle or Refresher P&G $120 Saving Booklet - no longer available
$4 Noticeables P&G 7/5
FREE Air Effects wyb Febreze Fabric Refresher P&G 7/5
Various coupon in the Home Made Simple Mailer
= varies (I would buy 2 Noticeables and use two $4 coupons and get all for FREE after ECBs)

Remember:
SS - stands for Smart Source (one of the coupon inserts in the Sunday paper).
RP - stands for Red Plum (another newspaper coupon insert).
P&G - stands for Proctor & Gamble coupon insert
The dates refer to the date of the paper that carried that insert.
ECB - stands for Extra Care Bucks.

You can read my introduction to CVS shopping here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!