Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday Tip

A quick, painless money-saving tip every Tuesday

Today's Tuesday tip is thanks to Tressa!

Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off coupons (which come in the mail a lot and also come inside Real Simple magazine pretty frequently) can be used at Buy Buy Baby, which is a baby store in the Northeast/DC area. There are some fine print exclusions, like a stroller purchase or Robeez.

I know I always have a ton of these coupons, so this is great to know. In the past, Bed Bath and Beyond would also accept their expired coupons, but I heard that they were changing that. Let us know if you know the scoop on that!

Francis at Frugal Fairhope has another great tip relating to BB&B coupons. Even though the coupons are only good in the store, you can still use them on something that is not available in your store. You do this by placing and paying for your order in the store, and using your coupon. You can still have the order sent to your house.

Have a quick and easy money-saving tip to share? Email me, and I'll credit you if I use your tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!