Thursday, July 23, 2009

Worth Reading

Here's a roundup of a few interesting links I've collected that may be of interest to my frugal readers. Enjoy!

A thoughtful article on 4 Reasons to Embrace Frugality. I appreciate articles that not only give money saving tips, but also examine the meaning and reasoning behind living a frugal lifestyle.


Check out this home in Naples, FL, beautifully furnished from thrift stores, Goodwill, and dumpsters! I find that some "design on a budget" articles think that cheap means under $1,000, so I like that this lady's stuff is more my kind of cheap!

Interesting statistics on consumer spending practices:
"Just under two-thirds (65 percent) say price is becoming more important than convenience in brand purchases."


And, if the back to school sales are already making you think about fall clothing, I think it's a great idea to pick a theme for your kids clothing. If you have a toddler like mine, who insists on picking out and matching (or not matching) her own clothes, this could be a real sanity saver!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!