Sunday, August 16, 2009

Harris Teeter Triples

I didn't get to chance to post about my trip earlier, but I actually hit up Harris Teeter Triples on Wednesday, the first day of the promotion. That was nice, because they weren't really out of any of the deals. In total I spent $27.43 sand saved $25.75 in VIC savings and $60.40 in coupon savings.

I was quite happy with the trip; I got some free items as well as good discounts on items that I needed.

Here are my free and very cheap items:


Blue Bunny Ice Cream - $.74
Matahama Brown Rice - $.74
Betty Crocker Cookie Mix - $.50 each
Grands Biscuits - $.25 for 2
Betty Crocker Warm Delights - $.17 each
Welch's Grape Jam - FREE
Solo Cups - FREE

Here are the items that I needed but got on a good discount with tripled coupons:

Nature Valley Granola Bars (one box not pictured) - I think this came out to about $.65/box or something, after the sale, coupons, and catalina deal.
Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Cleaner Refill - $1.24
Shout Advanced Gel - $1.84
McCormick Onion Powder - $1.96
Pastrami - $2.50
Cake Mate Icing Decoraters - $1.02-$1.49 (on clearance rack), plus $1.00/2 coupon
Grapes - $.99/lb

What made my deals even better was that there were enough participating items on great deals that I was able to take advantage of the Buy 15 General Mills products, save $5 instantly.

The deals were so good this time that I plan to try to make one more HT triples trip on Tuesday!


Check the list at Frugal in Virginia to get your HT triples coupon matchups. You can also see Dana's and other's shopping trips here.

Check out other great deals from this week at Super Savings Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!