Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekly Deal Roundup

Sorry this is a little late this week!

The very best deals for your week, from the blogosphere and beyond . . .

Grocery Deals:

Today's the last day of triple coupons at Harrris Teeter. Hurry in if you haven't made a trip yet! If they're out of a sale item, remember that you can always request a raincheck.

I see some good new coupons on coupons.com. (As always, you can print these from my sidebar and can print 2 per computer.) Check these out:
- $5/off $25 purchase at Rite Aid (See Rite Aid deals here.)
- $1.50/1 Huggies diapers
- $3.00/1 Huggies Pure and Natural diapers
- $1.00/1 Pepperidge Farm cookies (yum!)
- $.50/1 Chex Mix (great deal doubled or tripled!)

There have been a few weeks with no amazing Target deals lately, but now the deals are back in full force. Check Money Saving Mom's posts here and here for the best deals. My favorites are almost free apples and bananas, free mini artisan breads (these are really good), and very cheap A-1 sauce. I'll definitely be making several trips to Target this week!

Other Deals:

Hip2Save had a post about an amazing deal on Thomas trains and some other toys. These trains are usually extremely expensive at regular price, so if you know a child that likes them, this deal sounds like it's worth checking out. I would have done it myself, but I scored one these engines for my daughter on a 40% off sale at AC Moore last week. It's worth remembering that Michael's and AC Moore carry the Thomas toys, because both these stores have a 40% off coupon almost every week.

I may have mentioned that I really love Gymboree clothes for my girls. Though they're expensive at regular price, they are very high quality, and discounts and great deals are plentiful if you look. This week I'll be heading over to Gymboree's Circle of Friends promotion for the 30% off your entire order coupon. Redemption Unlimited has a helpful post with some tips on shopping this promotion as well.

Be on the alert all around you for summer clearance. Some places (like a lot of clothing stores) are probably almost out of summer items, but others (like Target or CVS) are just getting to the really good markdowns. My CVS has had all summer items on 40% off for a couple of weeks, so I'm expecting they'll get to 50% and more by the end of the month. Once they get to 75% off, that's when I start stocking up. ;-)

See any other standout deals this week? Please let us know in the comments section!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!