Friday, March 19, 2010

A Few Great Deals

You may or may not have noticed that I haven't been publishing my weekly deal roundup the past few weeks.  Lately between my pregnant tiredness and my limited computer time, it's been difficult for me to spend the as much as several hours that it was taking to track down a good list of deals for you.

There are so many great blogs out there that focus on finding the specific deals (check out some of my favorites on my right sidebar), so you should know where to go to find all the deals you could want.

However, I still do plan to try to share the deals that I personally find or take advantage of each week.  It will be more of a casual thing than a regularly scheduled post.  There are always some deals that just have to be shared!

This week, I shopped at Wegmans for a few staples on Monday (their milk is always the cheapest).  I also couldn't resist swinging by Safeway again on Tuesday for another 5 items in the salad promotion.  It was just too good to resist!  I also wanted to use my $2.50 catalina coupon from the fruit snacks before it expired.

This weekend, I'm going to try to make a little time to swing by Shoppers for their double/triple coupon promotion, which is running yesterday through Sunday.  The best deals here are probably going to be on the doubled dollar coupon items, since they're not tripling $.75 coupons.  Laura has put together a great spreadsheet here of the available deals.

Also, next week's shopping will be boosted by this incredible Giant General Mills promo.  Looks like many different items can be gotten for pennies per item after the $10 coupon.  Wow!

I also have to mention that there are two different links right now to print a $3/1 Huggies Little Movers coupon! 

Lastly, I thought some of you might be interested in an inexpensive way that I've been helping my three year old really internalize some Bible stories.  At Christmas, not wanting her mind to be solely filled with Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, I ordered her a Beginners Bible Nativity VHS from Ebay.  I paid less than $5 for it, including shipping.  It worked so well that she has not stopped playing Mary and Baby Jesus ever since!  So last weekend, I order the Easter version from Ebay, also for about $5.  These have been really inexpensive gifts with a really big impact.

Happy Shopping!

If you are excited about any other great deals, please share!

2 comments:

  1. Liz,
    Thanks so much for the link! I hope you were able to make it to Shoppers for some of the great coupon deals. It looks like we may have another great Triples coupon promo at HT this week.
    Thanks for your wonderful blog and all the work you put into it!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand! One of the things different on your blog that I haven't found on any other blog is you do coupon match ups for Wegmans. I live in Upstate New York so Wegmans is key here!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!