Monday, April 26, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

We're going away this weekend, so I only have 5 days worth of meals to plan this week!  I'm really hoping that it stops raining by this evening, so that we can grill.  I'm reviewing a product relating to grilling this week, and I want to have a chance to try it out before publishing the review on Friday! Plus, I can't wait to taste the first grilled food of the season!

I'm also going to try to get a good bit of baking done early this week.  I didn't do a "baking day" in April, and we're overdue for some variety of homemade breads!

Here's what I've planned for this week:

Breakfasts:
granola, yogurt, onion bagels and cream cheese

Lunches:
hummus & veggie sandwiches, pbj, black beans w. chips, leftovers

Dinners:
Mon - Grilling - chicken & kielbasa - with corn and potatoes
Tues - Leftover grilled food
Wed - Pasta salad with grilled chicken
Thurs - Homemade pizza w. Italian sausage, salad
Fri - Frozen pierogis, salad
Sat - Overnight trip to Pennsylvania for my cousin's First Communion
Sun - ditto

Baking List:
- sandwich bread
- onion bagels
- hot dog/hamburger rolls

Check out Menu Planning Monday at Org Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!