Monday, April 12, 2010

This Week's Menu

I started off this morning planning my menu at the breakfast table.  Last week, with the busyness of the holiday and the abundance of Easter leftovers, I didn't really plan my menu in advance.  It was okay until the weekend, when I started to look around and wonder what we were going to eat!  This week I'm ready to get organized again.

Breakfasts
Special K granola (Target deal this week!), oatmeal, toast, muffins or bagels

Lunches
"Beanie Weenie" (made from canned baked beans and the Little Smokies that I got on clearance last week), fried/scrambled eggs, tuna, peanut butter

Dinners
Mon - Baked Ziti (using shells), green beans
Tues - Ham and white bean soup (based on this recipe, made with Easter ham bone), bread
Wed - Baltimore Hash (with remaining ground beef from Mon.), salad
Thurs - Leftover ham and bean soup
Fri - Black bean soup w. tortilla strips, fruit salad
Sat - Church auction dinner (leaving pizza or pasta for girls and babysitter)
Sun - tba

Baking List:
- sandwich bread
- muffins or bagels for breakfast

Check out more great menus at OrgJunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!