Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Monthly Coupons

I can't believe it's the first of July today, but so it is!  (And I'm leaving for the beach in two days.  Yikes!)  That also means that many of the popular coupons sites have new coupons or have reset their coupons.  Here are some good ones I see on Coupons.com:

- $.50/1 Del Monte gold sweet pineapple (coupons for produce are always awesome!)
- $1.00/2 Kellog's Eggo items (Target coupon)
- $.45/6 Yoplait yogurts
- $.50/1 Yoplait kids yogurt (use with a sale to get this for about $1/pack)
- Buy one get one free Littlest Pet Shop toy
- $2.00/1 Huggies Baby Wipes and $3.00/1 Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers (these were reset for me!!!)

Also check RedPlum.com, SmartSource.com, and All You.com for new coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!