Friday, October 1, 2010

New Monthly Coupons

It's already October 1st, and that means it's time for new printable coupons!  Over at Coupons.com, I found these particularly good ones:

- $1.00/1 Mrs. T's Pierogis (I usually only see $1.00/2, so this is rare.  Should make for a good deal on an easy meal!)
- $2.00/1 Hidden Valley Originals Farmhouse Dressing
- BOGO Edge Shave Gel (Great deal at Wegmans right now)
- $1.00/1 Dannon 32 oz. Yogurt
- $5.001/ Evenflo car seat (!)
- $1.50/1 Huggies baby wipes 60 ct. or larger AND one 180 ct. or larger

On RedPlum.com, I like:

- $.30/1 Francesco Rinaldi ToBe Healthy pasta sauce
- $.50/1 Minute Rice Product
- $1.00/2 Skittles, Starburst, or Lifesavers (Halloween candy!)
- $5.00/1 Letters to Juliet DVD (this was such a cute movie :-)

On SmartSource.com:

- $2.50/1 Huggies baby wipes (320 ct. or larger)
- $3.00/2 Huggies Little Snugglers or Little Movers diapers
- $2.50/3 Huggies baby wipes (64 ct. or larger)

As always, print coupons that you're pretty sure you'll use right away, before they reach their limits.

Note: I am a coupons.com and redplum.com affiliate, so I'll earn a tiny percentage if you print coupons through my links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!