Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Wegmans in Prince George's County!

If you are a DC-area reader near Prince George's County, Maryland, you probably already know the good news.  The newest Wegmans opened in the Woodmore Towne Centre at Glenarden on Sunday!

Having experienced a new Wegmans opening in Leesburg near me last year, I wanted to give a heads up about possible coupons for which to watch your mailbox.  For a good chunk of the first year of the Leesburg store, local residents received coupon books which included coupons for two free products each week.  Each coupon book included six weeks of coupons, and we received about four coupon books over several months.  We also received a few other random coupons, including a couple for free reusable bags.

Of course, I have no way of knowing if it will be the same for this newest store, but it would make sense if there were simliar deals.

As always, you can check my Wegmans deals each week when you shop at your new store.  While I base my deals on the Leesburg/Sterling ad, the deals seem to be similar in most stores.

Enjoy the newest Wegmans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!