Monday, November 1, 2010

CVS Deals this Week

Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living was on vacation this week and didn't get to the CVS deals, so I went over to Money Saving Mom to check them out.  There aren't many amazing deals this week, but the free Oral-B Kid's Power Toothbrushes caught my eye.

So I managed to stop by CVS after Gem's two month (!) doctor's appointment this morning.  I got the girls each a Cinderella power toothbrush - one for free with the $3.00 coupon and one for $2.00 with the $1.00 coupon in the same P&G insert (I only had one insert).  An average of $1.00 each is really good even for a regular kid's toothbrush, much less a battery-powered one! 

Plus, my CVS had all their Halloween candy and decor at 50% off!  I got a bunch of candy-corn at $.50 a bag.  This is great for Thanksgiving treats, plus I have a brother who loves candy corn any time of year.  I also picked up two bags of fun size Skittles.  They were marked down to $1.99 each, plus I had an $1.00/2 coupon from the 10/10 SS insert.  (This was one of the few Halloween candy coupons that didn't expire on the 31st.) 

Normally I wait until at least 75% off to buy seasonal items after the holiday, but I know that for candy it might not last that long.  We certainly don't need the extra candy right now, but I figure that it might be nice to pull out some mini bags of Skittles at a less candy-rich time of year!

Check your CVS this week and in the next couple of weeks for clearance Halloween and fall merchandise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!