Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Best Aldi Deals: 1/19-1/25

I am excited to announce that I will also be featuring the best Aldi deals each week, thanks to Laura from Frugal Friends in Northern Virginia.  I hear a lot about Aldi's super-low prices from my frugal friends; I wish I had one closer.  Keep in mind that Aldi does not accept manufacturer coupons; Laura has tips for shopping Aldi at the end of her weekly post.

EdenVale Deli Sliced Havarti or Gouda Cheese. 8 oz. $2.49 each


Fit & Active 2% Milk Shredded Cheese. Mexican Blend or Sharp Cheddar. 12 oz. $2.69 each

Kid Cuisine Chicken Nugget Meal. 8.8 oz. $1.79 each

Clancy's Zesty Bites. Sharp Ranch & Fiery Cajun. 9.5 oz. $1.19 each

Millville Chocolate Frosted Flakes Cereal. 15.5 oz. $1.79 each

Appleton Farms Baby Back Pork Ribs. 24 oz. $6.99 each

Willow Facial Tissue. Three 110-ct boxes. $2.29 per pack
 
See the complete list of deals at Aldi this week here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!