Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome Money Saving Mom Readers

Just wanted to give a quick welcome to anyone visiting from Money Saving Mom.  I hope you enjoyed my review of Crystal's book.  Crystal has been such an inspiration to me in my frugal journey and life as a mom and homemaker, and I wouldn't have this blog today without Money Saving Mom!

Here at Frugally Blonde I write about a little bit of everything frugal - from sharing deals to my Wegmans coupon matchups to my "Bake It Don't Buy It" series on cooking from scratch to my own thoughts on living a frugal lifestyle.

My tagline is "Living the Good Life on Less," and I try to make that the theme of my blog and life.  I'd love it if you decide to follow me by email or in a reader or just visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!