Monday, March 2, 2009

Best Deals Roundup

The most worthwhile deals from around the blogosphere:

Coupons.com just came out with their March printable coupons. The best ones are two amazing high-value Huggies coupons: $5.00 off one Huggies Gentle Care product and $3.00 off one Huggies Natural Fit product. (Thanks Money Saving Mom for the heads up about these.)

Other particularly good ones:
- $.75 off Total (If your store doubles coupons up to $.99, you could get a great deal)
- $.40 off All or Surf laundry detergent
- $.55 off Betty Crocker frosting
- $.50 off Betty Crocker cookie mix (Combine either Betty Crocker coupon with a sale or use at triple coupons to get these items for under $.50 each.)

You can print these coupons by clicking on the coupon widget on my sidebar. Just click "see all coupons" at the top to see all of them.

Other great deals:

Some other good printable coupons here. (Thanks Frugal in Virginia)

Find out how to get a free subscription to Family Fun magazine here. I love magazines. They give me such great ideas, and I feel like I'm keeping "current" with all the new products and trends. But needless to say, I don't usually buy them for myself, so I'm always excited by a free offer like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!