Monday, April 27, 2009

Best Deals Roundup

The most worthwhile deals from around the blogosphere and elsewhere:

Have I mentioned that I'm loving Target for the grocery deals lately??!! For this week, MoneySavingMom has a great list here. I wasn't sure if I was going to put Target on the agenda for my errand day this afternoon, but after reading this list I decided to go. I want to look for some white sandals for my toddler daughter anyway, and I had seen some advertised in Target for $10. I'll share the deals I got tomorrow!

Today only you can get a free piece of KFC's new grilled chicken at KFC stores! Jenny at Southern Savers has the scoop. Also, there was a coupon in the Parade magazine I get with the Sunday Washington Post for another free piece of this chicken with the coupon, which is good until May 17.

Sign up for the Home Made Simple coupon booklet here. This booklet, which is published periodically, normally has high-value coupons for a bunch of P&G cleaning and detergent products, as well as a coupon for a free product (e.g. dishwasher rinse aid).

And finally, remember that now is the time to be looking for rock-bottom 75% and 90% off clearance prices on Easter items. I just got a few 75% off items at Giant, and I'm anxious to see what they have at CVS this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!