Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekly Deal Roundup

The best deals for the week . . . from the blogosphere and beyond . . .

Have you been printing all the Kraft coupons? These high-value coupons are still available from the coupon widget on my sidebar, as well as from the other sources mentioned by Money Saving Mom. The $1.00/1 Kraft barbecue sauce coupon should net you free barbecue sauce at more than one store, including Wegmans (as you'll see tomorrow in my Wegmans deals). There's also a $1.00/1 Bertollli Frozen Meals from the coupons.com widget that corresponds to a Target deal this week.

I'll probably be making at least one trip to Target again this week. Stretching a Buck has a complete list of the deals for this week. I want to get some more free Kraft salad dressing and Nabisco 100 Calorie packs and really cheap crackers. There's also a really good deal on Oscar Mayer lunch meat that's new for this week.

I'm excited about this freebie: a free salon treatment and blowdry at participating Kerastase salons. There's a participating salon in my town, so you can bet I'll be booking an appointment! (Thanks, Money Saving Mom)

I got an email from the Gap with an extra 20% off your purchase, in-store or online (25% if you use your Gap, BR, or Old Navy card), good through May 31. I'm sure you could take advantage of this by signing up for emails from Gap.com.

If you need a present for a young (or old!) child in your life, there is a good coupon for lego.com. My daughter is only 2, but her toddler legos keep her occupied better than any other toy. My 19 year old brother still likes legos too! (Thanks, Baby Cheapskate)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!