Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekly Deal Roundup

The very best deals for your week, from the blogosphere and beyond . . .

Grocery Deals:

There is a great printable coupon for any two Breyer's products. I love coupons for any Breyer's products, because if you use them on the single serving yogurt cups, you can often get them for very cheap or even free.

Giant Shoppers: if you get emails from Giant, look for offers that you can load onto your Giant card. I just got an offer for 3 free ears of corn, valid by simply loading it onto my card. I haven't seen offers like this before; I hope they continue them!

Other Deals:

To me, any Starbucks deal is exciting, since I have a secret passion for Starbucks (as unfrugal as that may seem!). Tomorrow, you can use this coupon to get a free pastry with purchase of a beverage at Starbucks. If you're in the DC area, also check out how to get a free beverage from Dunkin Donuts.

I got an email from LandsEnd advertising tons of summer items for less than $10, plus free shipping with no minimum. They seem to have a wide variety of items, including some fall and winter clearance.

NovaThrifty has a link to some in store coupons for the Limited, something I haven't seen around before. There's one for 50% off an outfit, which sounds like a pretty good deal.

Everywhere right now look for summer clearance and back to school deals. There are some great free and almost free deals on school supplies. Summer merchandise is definitely getting marked down, but I plan to wait a couple more weeks to get the very best deals.

Here are links some of the school supply deals out there, to help you compare prices for what you need:

Walmart deals at Frugal Coupon Living
Staples at Money Saving Mom
CVS at Frugal Coupon Living

Alyssa is starting a weekly roundup of school supply deals, which I think is a great idea. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!