Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weekly Deal Roundup

The very best deals for your week, from the blogosphere and beyond . . .

Sorry the deal roundup is late this week!  We had a crazy weekend and a busy day yesterday.  I have the car today and am trying to do some shopping, but I am still getting caught up the coupons and deals!

I'm not seeing a ton of grocery deals for the stores I usually shop this week.  I may skip CVS for the second week in a row, so I'm hoping it's a good week next week.  Can't let my ECB's expire!!!

Anyway, here are the deals I've found so far:

Grocery Deals:

If you are shopping at CVS this week, be sure to bring your $5/$25 coupon!

The Target deals have slowed down from a few weeks ago, but you can get free Hormel Compleats at Target this week.  And speaking of Target, I've just recently found out about Target-ing Monday at Coupons, Deals, and More.  If you're a Target shopper, head over there to find out about all the deals for Target each week.

Here's a fun deal for those of you who like to buy organic: Get a free calendar when you buy any Annie's Homegrown Product.  It includes $11 in coupons for organic brands, too!

It's almost the end of the month, so be sure to print any coupons that you need from the main coupon sites (Red Plum Smart Source, Coupons.com).  The coupons will change on the first of the month.  As always, you can print Coupons.com from the pink widget on my sidebar.

Other Deals:

Are you in the DC area and know a high school or college student interested in the performing arts?  If so, check out this free workshop from the Washington Savoyards.  It sounds like a great opportunity!

We stopped by the mall at Dulles Town Center yesterday, and I noticed that the Chic-fil-A is running a promotion where you can get a free coffee any time, no purchase necessary!  I don't know if any other Chic-fil-A locations are doing something similar - please let us know if you've seen this elsewhere.

HearthSong, one of my favorite companies for quality toys, has some great deals in their outlet right now.  Check out these rainboots for $4.99 or this holiday stamp and wrap kit for $5.99 or this decorated gingerbread house for $4.99, as well as many other items.  Time for a little early Christmas shopping?

Ashley has a list of free Redbox codes here!

See any other standout deals this week?  Please share in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!