Sunday, October 4, 2009

CVS Deals: 10/04-10/10

I've got to get back to some serious CVS'ing this week!  After skipping a few weeks of CVS, I acidentally let some ECBs expire!  I have only done that once before, and it was fairly recently.  I definitely need to get back to focusing on CVS if I want to continue getting all the great free deals.  I'm hoping that with holidays coming up there will be plenty of good deals to be had, so I can grow my remaining ECBs again!

This is not an amazing week at CVS, but there are a few free deals to be had.  The highlights are below, and Ashley has the complete list here.

All Revlon Nail $3.99 (get $3 ECBs) Limit 6
$1 SS 9/13
= FREE after ECBs (with a limit of 6, stock up on your Fall nail colors!)

Dial, Tone or Coast Bar Soap 2-3pk $1.88 (get $1 ECBs) Limit 1
$.35 Dial SS 8/16
$.35 Dial SS 10/04
$1 Tone printable
= $.53 each - $.12 MONEYMAKER after ECBs

Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste 360 Acti Flex Toothbrush $2.99 (get $2 ECBs) Limit 1
$1 Toothpaste printable
$1 Toothbrush printable
$1 Toothpaste or Toothbrush SS 9/27
= FREE after ECBs

Neosporin Lip Health $5.49 ($2.50 clip-free coupon in October Flyer)
$3 printable
= FREE

Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers or Pull Ups $8.99
$2 GoodNites SS 8/23
$2 Pull Ups printable
$3 Pure & Natural SS 8/23
$1.50 toward college with Upromise Here
= $5.99 - $6.99 plus $1.50 toward college

Bayer Breeze 2 Blood Glucose Monitoring System $14.99 (get $5 ECBs) Limit 2
$30 RP 2/1
= $5 MONEYMAKER after ECBs ($30 coupon will be reduced to $14.99)

Remember:

SS - stands for Smart Source (one of the coupon inserts in the Sunday paper) .
RP - stands for Red Plum (another newspaper coupon insert).
P&G - stands for Proctor & Gamble coupon insert
The dates refer to the date of the paper that carried that insert.
ECB - stands for Extra Care Bucks.

You can read my introduction to CVS shopping here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!