Friday, October 2, 2009

New Month of Coupons

Wow!  I can't believe it's the beginning of October already!  You know what that means - it's time to print new coupons!  The coupons.com widget on my sidebar has a bunch of new coupons; the best ones I see are below:

- $1.00/1 Special K Blueberry cereal
- $1.00/1 Special K crackers
- $.50/1 Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers (Doubled and with a sale, I've gotten these free!)
- $.50/1 Birds Eye Lightly Sauced frozen vegetables
- $.50/1 Honey Nut Cheerios
- $.50/1 Chex Mix (Tripled at HT triples, this coupon has gotten me chex mix for about $.15.)
- $1.50/1 Pond's product (I wonder if there's a product close to this price to get for free or close to it?)
- $.75/1 Fiber One
- $2.00/1 bag of Caribou coffee
- a bunch of Hasboro coupons for various toys - up to $10 off some toys!  Save these for some early Christmas shopping!

You should be able to print all these coupons twice per computer.

Also check for new printable coupons at RedPlum, SmartSource, and AllYou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!