Monday, May 17, 2010

Menu Plan this Week

Is it Monday again already?  We had a busy weekend, and I'm scrambling to come up with a menu plan and get my coupons together before my usual shopping day tomorrow. 

Here's the simple stuff I've put together for this week:

Breakfasts:
cereal, yogurt, oatmeal

Lunches:
Roast beef sandwiches, leftovers, peanut butter

Dinners:
Mon - Salad w. leftover barbecued chicken, bread
Tues - Mom's Portable Beef (I do it in the slow cooker), mashed potatoes, veggie
Wed - Baked Ziti, salad
Thurs - Leftover ziti
Fri - Black bean soup w. cheese quesadillas
Sat - Parties, parties, and more parties this weekend!  I need to bring some food, but I'm not sure what yet.
Sun -

Baking List:
- sandwich bread (done!)
- sandwich rolls

Check out Menu Planning Monday over at OrgJunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!