Monday, May 10, 2010


Thanks to Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living for sharing the best CVS deal with us each week.  See the complete list here.

Always Thin $1

$1 P&G 5/2
= FREE

Bayer Low Dose – 32 ct $1
$1 SS 3/21
= FREE

Carefree Body Shape $1
$1 SS 4/25
= FREE

Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste – 4.2 oz or Rinse – 8.4 oz $3.50 (get $3.50 ECBs) Limit 2
$.75 P&G 5/2
= $.75 MONEYMAKER after ECBs

Schick Hydro 3 or Hydro 5 Razor System – 1 ct or Cartridges – 4 ct, $8.99 (get $4 ECBs) Limit 1
$5 SS 5/9
= FREE after ECBs

Whoo-hoo - a bunch of freebies this week!  I need to try to get down to CVS tomorrow, before they're out of everything.  I went on Friday last week, and I was disappointed to miss out on the Nivea deal, as all the coupon items were gone.  I'm hoping I'll have better luck this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!