Monday, August 16, 2010

Menu Plan


This week I'm continuing to try to gradually stock the little freezer for when the baby comes, mostly by making larger quantities of meals we'll be eating this week.  I'm very well stocked with ingredients from recent deals that I've gotten, so I mostly just had to pick up perishables when we went grocery shopping this morning.

Here's what I'm planning:

Breakfasts:
Cereal, poptarts, peach-banana muffins (made last week), yogurt

Lunches:
Cold cut sandwiches, cheese quesadillas, peanut butter, leftovers

Dinners:
Mon - Beef and Chicken Stir-fry (finishing last of beef & chicken from last week!), rice, fruit
Tues - Baked chicken, baked brown sugar carrots, green beans
Wed - Chicken enchiladas (making this recipe but substituting meats) (making at least one extra pan for freezer), corn
Thurs - Leftovers
Fri - Shrimp scampi or pesto pasta, salad, bread
Sat - Homemade pepperoni pizza (making extra for freezer)
Sun - Leftovers or TBA

Baking List
- sandwich bread
- banana cake or bread with the rest of my discount bananas

Check out tons of menus over at OrgJunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!