Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Consignment Sale Shopping

The season has changed, and that's means it's time to get out your childrens' fall wardrobes.  The consignment sale that I always shop and work is this coming weekend, and I'm very excited.  I know what holes the kids have in their wardrobes and what other items I'm looking for.  I also always save a little money for some fun extras that I would not be able to afford new.

We're well into the children's consignment sale season here; but if you're still planning to shop or sell at one, you might enjoy these links.  These are past articles from Frugally Blonde on making the most of these great bargain events.  Enjoy!

Children's Consignment Sales
Buying Name Brand Children's Clothing
Consignment Sale Shopping for the Serious Bargain Hunter
Preparing for Upcoming Consignment Sales
12 Steps to Becoming a Consignment Sale Diva (Guest Post)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!