Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Best Deals Roundup

The most worthwhile deals from around the blogosphere:

If you shop at Target, there are a bunch of great deals this week. Check out Crystal's post here. The last one is my favorite - Quaker oatmeal and granola bars for as low as $.40/box!

Thanks to Redemption Unlimited for the heads up about a $25 off $50 purchase at Ann Taylor Loft. Wow! Read all about it here.

If you're expecting your second child (or twins!), Baby Cheapskate has the lowdown on a fabulous deal on a double stroller. Too bad I don't think I could justify buying a second one . . .

And finally: this is not my usual cheapie deal . . . but I did notice in the newspaper that spa week is coming up, April 13-19. According to the Washington Post, Elizabeth Arden Red Door, for example, which has locations in my area, is offering a 50-minute Stress Melter Ritual for $50, down from $235! Still a luxury, perhaps, but a great deal. Go to www.spaweek.com for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!