Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Great Deals Roundup

The most worthwhile deals from around the blogosphere

To cheer you up tomorrow, April 15, check out these freebies for tax day. Might as well get something free, right?

I am loving Target for really cheap and free groceries lately. Check out this post and this post on Money Saving Mom for some good-sounding deals this week. I also plan to head over there tonight to check for Easter candy clearance. Normally I wait until 75% or 90% off sales, but candy won't last that long and can be a really good deal on 50% off, especially if you should have a coupon to match.

And, Money Saving Mom just posted that the $1 off one Muir Glen product coupon is back. This coupon is great because you can use it on small cans of Muir Glen tomato products at pretty much any store that carries them to get them for free or under $.25.

Finally, Baby Cheapskate shares how to get two different samples of Huggies new Pure and Natural diapers (newborn-size 2) (scroll down the page to find the post). My daughter actually usually wears a size 3 now, but I can get away with putting a two on her, since I'm interested to try these. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!