Monday, March 1, 2010

Menu Planning Monday


Time for another menu plan!  I made these enchiladas last week (sorry, forgot to take a picture) and was very pleased.  I have found that most enchilada recipes call for canned sauce, which I don't like to use unless I get it on some great deal, so I was excited to find one with an easy homemade sauce.  I ate these for breakfast the next day!  (Okay, I'm pregnant.)

Breakfasts:
Onion bagels with cream cheese, homemade hot pockets (frozen), yogurt, cereal, eggs

Lunches:
Cheese and crackers, chicken sandwiches w. pesto or olive paste, cheese & bean quesadillas

Dinners:
Mon - Chili, rice, cornbread
Tues - Turkey soup, cranberry muffins
Wed - Pot roast or beef strew with potatoes and carrots
Thurs - Beef & chicken burritos with black bean dip, guacomole, salsa, and sour cream
Fri - Gorton's popcorn shrimp, corn, chips (working consignment sale that evening!)
Sat - Leftovers/meal from freezer
Sun - Pasta

Baking List:
See baking day plan.

See Menu Planning Monday here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!