Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Welcome Visitors from GalTime!

A warm welcome to all you new readers visiting my site from GalTime.com! I hope you found my grocery savings tips on GalTime useful, and I hope you find more ideas for frugal living here on Frugally Blonde.

Frugally Blonde is all about "living the good life on less." I write about all aspects of frugal living, everything from couponing to thrift store shopping to cooking and gardening. I firmly believe that it is possible to live an exciting and fulfilling life without spending a lot of money!

Some regular features on my blog that you may enjoy include my Monday Weekly Deal Roundup, my Tuesday Tip, and my Saturday shopping totals for the week. Also feel free to check out some of my favorite posts, listed on my left sidebar.

If you'd like to keep up with Frugally Blonde, you can sign up for my RSS feed or become a follower on Google or in another reader.

Thanks again for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear your feedback!